1. Revco GB100 BSX Extreme Gear Pack with HelmetCatch
Travelling and working to different places with so many things will surely make your day tired and stress. If you have the Revco GB100 BSX Extreme Gear Pack with Helmet Catch, carrying your things together with your helmet will not be stressful. This will enable you to carry your things as well as your helmet easily and safely. You can just carry it at your back and now go to your work place with complete equipment.
The salient features of the Revco GB100 BSX Extreme are:
- The dimensions of this welding helmet are 27 x 22 x 21 inches.
- This welding helmet comes with BSX backpack that contains padded back. It also has reinforced pockets on the sides.
- It also features a quick action helmet catch that enable you to hold your welding helmet safely with your other tools.
- The gear pack has capacity to hold your welding helmet, jacket gloves, grinders and other tools safely and tightly due to its durable and strong design.
- The weight of the pack is only 3.5 pounds. So you can still carry it even though you are working on so far places.
- The price of this gear pack is also affordable. You can get a quality product with low price.
- Customer reports and reviews are mostly favorable on the Revco GB100 BSX Extreme Gear Pack with HelmetCatch.
2. Miller 251292 Classic Series 8-12 Variable Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
This welding helmet comes with an ergonomic and sleek design which ensures weld splashes and sharp foreign materials are slide off from the surface of the helmet. This helmet is fully adjustable with auto darkening glass panel which powered by a solar panel, found in front of the helmet. This helmet is also lightweight (only 2.1 pounds) prevent unforeseen neck or back aches. This excellent helmet provides full head protection including the ears and also covering the neck.
The salient features of Miller 251292 Classic Series are:
- The dimensions of this welding helmet are 21 x 19.5 x 12 inches.
- This welding helmet comes with several layers of glass and it even comes with a visor.
- This welding helmet features Auto-darkening panels that only darken when activities of intense light flashing occurred. This feature allows you to see your working on clearly before and after you weld.
- This welding helmet comes with both battery and solar panel as a power source.
- The headgear of this helmet is equipped with durable detentes to keep the helmet in place, this welding helmet is lightweight, only 1 pound.
- Despite being designed to be lightweight, this welding helmet is still functional.
- The Viewing Area of this helmet is- 5.15 sq. in – 3.75 x 1.375 in. (95 x 34 mm)
- This welding helmet features Variable Shades #8 – 12 and Light State #3
- Comes with two Arc Sensors – 1/10,000 sec. lens speed
- Features Sensitivity and Delay Control option
- TIG rating – 20 Amps
The only limitation of this welding helmet is that this product is less durable compare with other expensive welding helmets.
3. Jackson Safety W70 BH3 Grand DS Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Balder Technology, Black
If you looking for a best quality welding helmet with all around functionalities, then Jackson Safety W70 BH3 can be good choice for you. This welding helmet features an auto darkening lens with optimum optical quality, variation of light transmittance and efficient diffusion. This welding helmet is made with high density plastic that is not only lightweight but also heat and welding splatter resistance. It also comes with an all around protective headgear which ensures protection from the head to neck. This welding helmet also features a digital control panel that is easy to control and self explanatory. It control panel contain only 3 buttons grind, torch and wield, so, anyone can easily adjust the shade of the panel. This great welding helmet also features delay, sensitivity and a numerical shade control for more technical adjustment.
The salient features of the Jackson Safety W 70 BH3 Grand DS Auto Darkenting Welding Helmet are:
- The dimensions of this welding helmet are 18.3 x 18 x 19 inches.
- Ratchet suspension – This feature allows to custom adjust the distance of the lens of the welding helmet from your eyes.
- Crown strap adjustment – a different form of adjustment of your helmet that allows you to lower or raise the helmet depending on your choice. This helps you to center your eyes with the viewing panels.
- This welding helmet is very light, only 1.24 pounds. So, anyone can put it head and work all day comfortably without worrying about being tired neck.
- This welding helmet also features flexible viewing angles.
- For longer battery use, this helmet comes with a solar panel.
- This welding helmet comes with a digital control panels inside the helmet which are very easy to operate.
Looking to fulfill your New Year’s resolution? Try the Pruvit Ketones 10 day Challenge!